You may be eligible for our services if
1. You or the child are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
2. You are experiencing or have experienced family violence or sexual assault as the victim/survivors
3. Your matter is within our funded areas of law
4. You live within our funded service areas
5. There is no identified conflict, on you and all other parties involved. This is determined through an internal conflict of interest check.
If we are unable to assist for some reason, we will refer you to support services that can.
Domestic and family violence helplines
To find support services in your area, visit the Queensland Governments find local support page.
In an emergency call the police on Triple Zero (000).